Monday, November 23, 2009

My new dresses!

Yea~! The dresses I bought from Bangkok thrills me!
The most expensive dress is just myr45bucks. They are superb and heavenly :D

This dress is myr28

This one myr35

I think this one myr25

This one is myr28

This dress myr35 and gave it to my sis already :D What a good sis I am

Erm, this one is the most expensive one. Myr45 le

I forgot how much is this dress already...22bucks maybe...

That's all the dresses that I've bought from Bangkok. Had bought shirts, pants, skirts and shoes too! Wahhh too happy already. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah....ah peg wears skirt/dresses these days...so amazed...hahahaaaa...very cheap n nice dresses that u got from Thailand!!!! :)

Cheers,
Phyl

peggy83 said...

last time also got wear, just less.You should go bangkok to shop.There got a lot of baju gam ur size one.