Saturday, June 20, 2009

Siem Reap, I am coming!

Darling and me will head to Siem Reap, Cambodia tomorrow early morning. Not too excited about it though... After hearing ah kun said it's a boring place with dust and heat. Well, even Malaysia is dusty and damn hot now, what can we expect?

We haven't pack our baggage, haven't get camera from sis, haven't really get ready for it...coz we are just too lazy... precaution for AH1N1, yes, we did !

the travel plan? I can only see angkor in the travel guide... other places? Maybe Maybank branch in Siem Reap and meet up with Peter and ah kun there. Smart me downloaded the itinerary from the travel agencies and I think we can just refer to it :)

Will need to get out of the house to the bank branch to pick up the LO, do laundry and what else???

When school reopen, I don't think I will have the luxury to laze whole day in house anymore!!! However, when I do nothing, I feel like very fei~ when I am very busy, I do hope for the fei time! Contradictions!!!!!!! Oh, I am just too bored~

Siem Reap! I AM COMING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cambodia???? Great!!! Dun even listen to others, just go n have ur own experience!!!!
My next destination will be Alaska...hopefully can go...we shall see :p

P/S: Update ur blog often ler...

Regards,
Phyl