Friday, September 16, 2011

In the search of my motivation

Oh, I have deserted my blog once again. Was lazy to update coz facebook is everything for updates now. No I shan't do that. Some of the things can't be shared thru facebook, which I can do it here.

So well, I am back from my 17days Hawaii trip. Got my AOW diver license and spend a lot of money. But I had a great time with darling. That's the important point.

Today team lead told me boss wanna say something to me about transfer issue, then I go straight to boss. Boss said no, it's regarding my work performance.. saying that physically I am there but my heart is not there anymore. I did not deny this point, I just say got work then I do. Working as usual. However, personally I agree with what they said. This happened since I can't get E for my last year performance. Subconsciously affected me, and I already do not care about all these KPI, since bosses are not doing 1 to 1 at all, and do not share information with us.

Anyway, I just need to endure for another week!

Sharing of my pics in hawaii
 Me at National Volcanoes Park, Hilo, Hawaii

No comments: